As a patient working with any of our providers, you have the right to:
- Receive respectful services and courteous unbiased care.
- Receive your products and services in a timely manner.
- Be seen by a qualified and credentialed provider. in a clean facility, with clean equipment and materials.
- Receive information about your treatment and necessary medical products and services in clear language.
- Change providers in accordance with the members’ evidence of coverage benefits.
- Receive treatment products and services without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Know that your medical and treatment information is kept confidential as laws require.
- If you have any questions, concerns or comments about the products or services you are receiving from an Integra provider, please call us at: 888-729-8818.