What is NEW?
Integra Providers NOW have Access to Wellcare of NY
We are excited to report the positive progress with the addition of WellCare of NY; our newest health plan member covering both the Durable Medical Equipment and Orthotic and Prosthetics. Here are some fast facts about WellCare of NY:
- NY membership approximately 100,000 members
- Primary plans: [Medicare HMO, Medicaid HMO, Medicare Advantage]
- A for-profit public company with a stock market value of $3 billion
Other Health Plan updates:
- *NEW* as of 7/1/12: Village Care
- *NEW* as of 4/1/12: Access Medicare
- Changed as of 6/1/12: GHI – O&P only
- Ended as of 7/31/12: Humana
We at Integra, continually strive to improve our offering of health plans and services for you, our provider community. We have additional initiatives underway with more health plans and services, while we look to improve our communication with you.
**** NEW Referral Cards**** to help you grow your referral base
Are you looking to increase your referral base??? Give us a call and we will mail you Referral cards; a marketing piece outlining current Health plans with a space for your business card. Network Development team can be reached at 718-298-256 or email@example.com
**** NEW Electronic Direct Deposit ****
Integra Partners is pleased to announce it will soon be offering its provider community a new and faster way to receive reimbursements.
In the near future, providers will have the ability to have their weekly reimbursement checks deposited directly into their bank accounts as an ACH deposit. This will eliminate the time it takes to mail, receive and deposit funds and speed up cycle time by a week on average.
The Customer Service Team – same familiar voices, just different numbers
We strive to be the best in the industry and have implemented a new phone system that will help us reach our goals. Rita and her team are available every day to answer your questions.
The NEW Direct contact number for Customer Service is: 718-369-0012.
NEW Fax number: 718-287-1229 or service email is Administration@AccessIntegra.com
A friendly reminder from the Customer Service team: please enter all the patients’ demographic information in Doctor.com. The more information we have; the better we can service the patients!
Introducing – the Network Development team!
Integra Partners is growing and we recently added several team members to our Network Development department.
Craig Gambardella – Account Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-541-4344
Scott Brennan – junior Account Manager email@example.com or 718-715-1724
Nicole Robinson – junior Account Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-819-3922
Bianca Flikweert – VP of Network Development email@example.com or 718-298-2156
Contact the Network Development team to order Referral cards!!
Update from the Accounts Receivable Team- a Clarification for Non Medicare codes
Please note that both Neighborhood and Healthfirst are contracted under Medicare guidelines. Procedures that are not listed under Medicare but are listed under Medicaid will be paid 100% of Medicaid rates.
Other important facts form this team:
Incorrect information will cause a delay in the processing of claims, so when entering a member’s insurance information:
- Carefully select the correct plan type, as some plans have separate selections for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Always verify your patient’s demographic information and review the entry of this information into the billing system. Correctly captured member name, ID number, and date of birth, gender and policy effective dates are needed for uninterrupted claim processing.
Health Plus Medicaid -T Codes (T4521 – T4543) for incontinence products should not have a modifier when billing.
- American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association National Assembly Meeting – Hynes Convention Center Boston, MA – September 6-9, 2012
- New Jersey Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetist Annual Meeting – Bally’s Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City, NJ – November 7-9, 2012
We look forward to assisting you and helping to grow your business through accessing a greater network with Integra Partners. As always, we welcome any feedback on how we can further strengthen our relationship, improve our services or increase the value we are providing you.